Sunday, March 06, 2005

Special Me!

My "learn-by-doing" approach to technology once again proves effective! Finally, commenting on this blog will be (I think) simple and intuitive. And since the person I tried to ask is obviously too busy having a real life (no crime there), I figured it out all by myself! I'm almost all the way up to an extremely bare-bones, survival understanding of HTML.

So, if you want to read and/or post comments, simply click the link at the bottom of the post where it says "# COMMENTS" -- you'll find the comment form at the bottom of the page you're taken to, beneath any comments that are already there. Again, you can put whatever name you like in the "Name" field -- it doesn't have to be any kind of registered username. Email and URL are optional -- keep in mind that anyone stumbling across this blog will be able to link to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment