Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Cats Came Back

The roommate has returned, thus so have Gus and Josie. I got a little used to them being gone -- I'd forgotten how much noise they make trying to open cabinets and closets. But it's good to have them back.

One more day ... Part of me gets the urge to be nervous, but it gets shut down by the part that says, "You'll go, and it'll be fine. It's not like you haven't done this before (excepting the students being deaf part). And at worst, it's only 10 weeks -- 9 if you throw out Spring Break." We'll see if that attitude holds when I'm trying to get to sleep tomorrow night.

Spent some time on Amazon earlier today ... resisted the urge to buy anything ... very proud of myself. Birthday's coming up, though -- maybe I should e-mail the link to my Wish List to a few people. Some of the books I want the most are from NCTM, though. Finally re-established my membership, so I can get those books cheaper myself with the member discount.

I actually read my "Student Teaching Supervision Handbook" last night. It's going to be a little weird being a student teacher after being a "real" teacher for 3 years, but I think it would be a much more negative "weird" if there weren't this new deafness element being thrown in.

I wonder how nervous my classmates are? Since none of them have shown any evidence of seeing this blog, I'll have to make some calls/emails tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment