Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What I Know ... So Far

  • Yesterday, NM called me to get GB's contact info. They were calling him this morning, just as I came into the office. He told them if he were in their position, he'd hire me in a flash ... and he told me that his gut feeling was that it was looking good.
  • NM called JAM (one of my fabulous personal references) who told them, in essence, they'd be crazy not to hire me.
  • NM called Mike (another of my fabulous personal references) who reportedly gave me a glowing recommendation.

  • Fremont sent me the written portion of their interview, and my first reaction was to roll my eyes.

The more I compare my gut reactions for these two schools, the better I feel about NM.

Meanwhile, I think JMA had state exams last week, so I get the feeling they're not fully into "recruitment mode" just yet. I'll have to pester the administrator again just to make sure they actually received my written interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment