Wednesday, April 12, 2006

If All Else Fails ...

... there's a math opening at Canyon View.

Hmm...

Actually, there are a lot of math openings in Alpine that just came up in the last day or two. It always annoys me how many say things like, "Coaching ability preferred." What is it about math teaching and coaching that people think ought to go together? At least some of them say, "Coaching or willingness to supervise extracurricular activities." I understand them wanting someone willing to pitch in on extra things like clubs or whatever.

Well, the CVJH posting is open until the 25th of this month. Hopefully I'll know where I stand with NM and JMA before then, so I can hold that as an option.

(There's not a doubt in my mind that Amelia would hire me back in a second. But unless I get them to start up an ASL club or something, it's two years of Deaf Ed training for nothing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment