Saturday, June 10, 2006

Catching Up Now That I'm Caught Up

  • Got A's in my last two courses at NTID.
  • Graduated on May 26th with my Master's degree. Photos will be forthcoming.
  • Entertained Mom and Dad here in Rochester for a week during graduation. Visited the Eastman House and some sites in Palmyra. Saw a couple movies. Exposed Mom and Dad to a Deaf environment for the first time. :)
  • Survived my 10-minute presentation for my capstone project. Decided to wear earplugs, sign voice-off, and make the interpreter voice for me. Received compliments from the interpreter about my signing (!) Link to video of presentation *may* be available soon.
  • Caught a cold. Got over it.
  • FINISHED MY THESIS! Finally feel graduated.
  • Finished all work at school that I actually have to prep for ... nothing but proctoring Regents exams and cleaning out my classroom from here.
  • Spotted Allison Holker on So You Think You Can Dance -- I taught her algebra when she was in 8th grade, my very first year of teaching ... Go, Ally!
  • Now: Contemplating the packing and cleaning I need to do in the next two weeks ... plus the work I need to get done in the office my last few days of work

No comments:

Post a Comment