Saturday, June 10, 2006

Graduation Photos, As Promised

Here are some select photos from graduation. The quality suffered a little when I shrank them down, but you get the idea. (Hopefully this won't take too long for my family on dial-up...)



This is the area where the graduates would be sitting. I sat in the middle section, just about straight ahead.

This is the stage before the dean and the other "special people" came in.

This is my home away from home for the past two years, LBJ, Building 60, the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.

Here I am out in front of NTID with my nice little folder which I'll eventually be able to put my degree in.

Since I graduated with a master's degree, I got to wear the fancy hood. Brown and orange are RIT's colors. The sort of aqua color (which you can see better from the front) I *think* refers to my degree being in education ... not sure, though.

My good friend and classmate, Sophie-Shifra Gold, the S-SG.

My professor, thesis mentor, and frequent project collaborator this past year, Dr. Harry Lang ("H-to-the-Lang" ... that one's for you, Monica!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment