Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hello out there!

As if I didn't have enough distractions, I've decided to go ahead and start a blog. (Yes, I've actually given in to a trend!) It should be a good way to keep in touch with mathematical friends, deaf-ed friends, other friends, and family alike.

Right now, though, I've got to get some sleep. Haven't quite recovered from the lack thereof Friday night. (Still think I did okay on the certification exams, though...)

So, I'll get this rolling tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Daniel, read more carefully! :) I haven't gotten a job teaching anyone -- I'm going to be student teaching ... and it's teaching deaf kids around your age how to do math.

    And I'm working on changing the comment structure so people can post comments without registering with Blogger (and without remaining anonymous).

    Hmmm... need to fix the date/timestamp format ... No one likely to be looking at this cares about Pacific Standard Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. to Daniel:

    Suddenlaunch is a message board system ... not the same thing as a blog... ;) 

    Posted by mathpro411

    ReplyDelete