Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here We Go Again...

So much for updating regularly. And now I can't remember whether I fixed whatever "design issues" were bothering me before. Oh, well.

I survived my first year at NMSD, made some great friends among the faculty, and worked with some great students. There were also some horror stories, but I'll share those later.

For now, I'm home in Utah for about a week to unwind, then back to Santa Fe to teach in the two-week summer program. (Help, I'm clueless!) That should be a lot of fun, including some deaf students from Sweden. I'll get to learn a little Swedish Sign Language! :-D

Until then, I'm saving up my energy for that tedious 9-hour drive back to Santa Fe.

1 comment:

  1. This is the blog police. Your blog has not been updated in 10 months. You are in danger of becoming stale and moldy like last Christmas' dinner rolls. Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete